Terms of Service
Relationship with Instagram
- Capygram is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram or Facebook.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram’s Terms of Service.
- Our parameters are carefully calibrated and tested to avoid getting your account blocked, however, in the unlikely event that your Instagram account gets banned or action-blocked, our support staff will guide you through a set of steps to try to unblock it. But we won’t take responsibility if Instagram decides to close or disable your account in any way, temporarily or permanently for using our services.
- We require your Instagram account password to operate. We won’t give it away, use in a bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Capygram cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change with a notification from Capygram. Information about new pricing provided by posting to Capygram’s website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
- Capygram shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Support for Capygram services is available in English or Spanish via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Capygram, or any other Capygram service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Capygram customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that Capygram uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Capygram) of other Capygram customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- Capygram does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Capygram shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Capygram has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in English or Spanish languages.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.